Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Keep It Interesting

I couldn't find the Cookie's & Cream flavor mentioned by Sarah, but I did find this:
Oh my. 

To counteract the treat, I am trying to focus on my veggie intake:
 


 

As you read this post, I am in another state. Here are three hints: this state produces more apples than any other in the nation; before it was a state, it was known as the Columbia Territory; Lewis and Clark expedition entered into the territory in 1805. Now that you know the state, which city?

See you on Sunday with the reveal!

7 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Washington. Not sure what city, maybe Seattle? I'm very homesick for Seattle so it's definitely on my mind. Wherever you are I hope you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and yes! I can see why you love it; it's a beautiful city, and I was there during the good weather. In the touristy area, it was pretty pricy for meals, and I can imagine it also commands high rent.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh you are in Washington?! What city?! How fun! I can't wait to see the fun things you are trying and what you are seeing.

    Hooray for ice cream! I think you've done a pretty great job balancing it out with all of this beautiful produce. I don't know why I never think of adding cashews to anything but it's a great idea. I'll hopefully remember in the future!

    Hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Seattle! I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a great ice cream flavor! Veggies always cancel out ice cream. I had a great bowl of bingsu in koreatown the other night- this huge bowl of fluffy shaved ice with fruits and mochi bites and sweet red beansand a ton of other options, if you're in seattle you can probably find some!
    Washington should be beautiful this time of year-did Remy come with you?
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I flew, and stayed in a hotel, so no Remy! He stayed with my folks. You are correct: Seattle!

      Delete
  4. That Salted Caramel Cluster is truly "oh my!"

    ReplyDelete