Sunday, June 18, 2017

Revisiting the Favorites

I made sure to revisit some of my favorite places towards the end of the week, and over the weekend.  One stop was Rosenberg's Bagels. Onion bagel with tofu cream cheese. Coffee.  They have improved their cream cheese since my last visit!
 I finally made it to a Farmer's Market! No purchases, just perusing the vendors.
 Whole Foods (or should I say "Amazon") was selling the elusive vegan tamale. Green chile, corn, and onion.
 Beet Box run to include a beet brownie and apple cinnamon scone.
It's going to be hot this week, so I'm looking forward to cold meals! See you on Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Onion bagels are my favorite! Onion bagel, cream cheese and alfalfa sprouts has been my favorite sandwich for as long as I can remember!
    It's so crazy that Amazon bought Whole Foods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Unless they get the Everything flavor right and leave off the mustard seed.

      It is crazy! I'm curious to see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Glad you have a source for a decent bagel! It's so funny because the ones in nyc come with seriously an entire vertical inch of cream cheese (which is waaay too much) but now anything less looks skimpy! Haha. Nice find on the vegan tamales. I suspect Amazon will mostly use whole foods as another way to expand on the grocery delivery business and same day delivery like they started with amazon fresh.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely better about cream cheese to bagel ratio at Rosenberg's, but I do remember another place in my omni days that piled it on - which lead to me wiping it off. Ha!

      Delete
  3. Yay for treating yourself to some favorites! Bagels are seriously the best and the baked treats, you can't go wrong! Hooray for the farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving my workouts right now, so it means I can "balance" it with a few treats, right? Ha ha!

      Delete
  4. If you cant have Scallion Tofu Cream Cheese, at least have an Onion Bagel.

    I have never had a Tamale.

    Finish OITNB yet?

    ReplyDelete