Sunday, June 11, 2017

Activities & Results

As we ended Wednesday's post with the flower shop - here are the results (Zinnias) in the ground:
Thursday, I went to the Tom's Warehouse Sale with a few colleague friends:
 I purchased the least, but somehow still feel like I bought too many!
Friday and Saturday I got in my workouts, and spent time catching up with a friend. Otherwise, I've been watching Orange is the New Black, trying to pace myself. Last season was so intense, I didn't know what to expect! 

For my last activity, I've taken my time at the grocery store and Trader Joe's.  While I was at TJ's, they were in the process of restocking and moving around items in the frozen section, so I couldn't tell if our beloved Mandarin Morsels or Chickenless Strips were back. Instead:
I've purchased the peas before, but the acai packets, wild bluerries, and tots were all new purchases! There were other items: coconut creamer, almond milk, bread, lemons, and hummus - but you've seen that before!  The week ahead includes a pamper day, more workouts, catching up with friends, and planning my upcoming trip to Kansas.  See you on Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!Trader Joe's definitely has the best prices for the acai packs although I haven't tried them myself. Yay to a pamper day, you definitely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that I remember reading that Trader Joe's would be bringing back the chicken-less morsels and tenders, they'll just be coming from a different source. Although I don't know anyone other than Gardein that makes the Mandarin orange morsels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah! I'm so glad to hear that! I'm going to stalk them and find out. Thanks for the intel!

      Thank you - the pamper day was so awesome!

      Delete
  3. I love those shoes!! They are all super cute but that middle pair is my fav I think! The flowers look lovely. I'm glad you've had a chance to relax and catch up on shows and just decompress. I've never seen that show because I think it would be too much for me but it seems like spacing it out would be a good way to go!

    Hooray for Trader Joe's! I haven't seen the frozen items re-stocked yet here but maybe once they re-organize you'll be surprised! I haven't tried the acai yet but those tots are so good!

    Hooray for a pamper day! Sounds like a great week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hesitated briefly on the gray pair, as I tend to not do too many patterned shoes, but I really like them too! We went early before the crowds, and that is the way to go!

      I will report back once they are re-stocked. I tried the tots, and they are so good!

      I never want to go back to work at this point. Ha!

      Delete
  4. Excellent shoe shopping, and a good Trader Joe's haul! Looking forward to more plant pics over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joey! I aim to please :)

      Delete
  5. Nice score at Tom's! It's such a fantastic company to support too.
    I'm hoping TJs sorts out the chickenless strips situation asap, i am not amused by the absence! Those tater tots are delicious- just be sure to bake longer than their (as always) useless instructions, til the outsides are a nice brown and crispy. And they need some salt.
    The acai packets are totally delicious and perfect for smoothies- and since acai is always touted as an antioxidant superfood that works for me too ;)
    Your plans this week sound wonderful, especially the day of pampering!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do great work, and we get the benefit of cute shoes.

      I noticed they needed extra time - good to know that is the status quo for cooking them!

      Thank you! I am enjoying the week, and the pampering day was perfect!

      Delete
  6. Zinnias are so fun to dead head. Always enjoyed growing them in Virginia (deer resistant).

    Cute shoes! Did you ever make it to the Cocomel Factory in Boulder? I cant remember.

    Pamper day! A massage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zinnias are gorgeous, and while there are no deer in my proximity, I wonder what foxes think of them...

      I've not been to Cocomel nor the Celestial Seasonings Tea plant - both of which are up there! I should totally do that this summer.

      Yes! You are correct!

      Delete
    2. If you dont have Deer, you can plant anything! I dont know about Foxes eating flowers, but I once saw some eating Apples I had put out for the Deer.

      Delete