Sunday, May 21, 2017

Two to Go

I'm so happy to be on the other side of last week! My sleep is improving, and after only two workouts last week, I'm back to four on the calendar this week.

First, I mentioned to Sarah that I am loving my planner and order stickers about once a month (or every other) from Etsy - here is my most recent purchase:
 
 With strawberries in season, I had an idea:

 Friday night I was back at Whole Foods for dinner:
 And dessert:
 Saturday was graduation, so I celebrated (read: I needed to go to the grocery store, and it was pancakes or oat bran...) for breakfast:
Bonus photo: my parents have a robin nesting in their wreath on the front door. Remy can't read signs.
 See you on Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Just Ranch is a serious addiction of mine. It's so delicious! You are getting so close to the end!
    I always love seeing Remy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best dressing, seriously!

      I can hardly wait, I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh so much amazing stuff in this post! You are getting so close, I'm SO EXCITED for you!! I love the stickers you chose and I'm so glad that you are enjoying your planner! Isn't it relaxing?

    Your food all looks incredible. Strawberries and whipped cream is such a simple but delicious treat to satisfy a sweet tooth. The salad looks great and I'm sure the Ranch just made it even better :) Dessert and your pancakes look pretty amazing as well :)

    Yay, sweet Remy!! He's too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so relaxing...and addicting! I want all of the stickers! Ha ha!

      The strawberries and coconut cream are so good!

      I'm starting to believe that the summer is upon us - I am so excited!!

      Delete
  3. How great that the Robins feel safe nesting in your parent's wreath! Just like spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet! I'll keep you updated!

      Delete
  4. I love that sign. How exciting that they've made a home at their home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dad is so cute with that sign!

      Delete
  5. I love a good load of stationery! I buy loads of stickers that are just too pretty to use. Cookie looks heavenly, and I love the robin-friendly sign. I hope they're out and flying soon - and you get your well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stationary and stickers - I say use them! We only live once!

      Thank you, Joey! I'm nearly there!

      Delete