Wednesday, April 19, 2017

On Deck

Here's what I prepped and have been eating this week:
Lunch prep: Stir-fry veggies in coconut oil and steamed jasmine rice - topped with Sweet Chili Sauce. Lunch the rest of the week will be the vegetable lentil soup (seen below, and made on Saturday).

Frozen mango, frozen banana, Vega Coconut Almond, and water:

 Dinner the last two nights has been the same: vegetable lentil soup, and corn muffin.

Tonight, it was a cabbage and kale salad with sweet onion dressing, sunflower seeds, and Boca Chik'n patty.
 The sunset tonight was also beautiful, even though it is ushering in a cold front.
I anticipate tonight's dinner again tomorrow, and perhaps a baked potato on Friday.  I have a feeling I'll be eating that soup well into next week. Ha ha! Guess I'll make more corn muffin (how terrible, I'm sure!).  I have a very busy weekend, but will be sure to snap photos and share a recap on Sunday.  We did it - we're half way through the week!

3 comments:

  1. Your smoothie looks so thick and creamy! Before I went gluten free I used to love salads topped with the spicy boca chik'n patty. How I miss those.Gorgeous sunset, I hope it doesn't get too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes!! Stir fries are my favorite prep ahead meals. I made a huge udon noodle stir fry and I'll get a few meals out of it. It's so easy! Yours looks so good and really nice and colorful. Your smoothie looks like perfection. Nice and thick and creamy. The soup is hearty and yes, what a shame to have to make more corn muffins ;)

    What a gorgeous sunset picture! Those clouds are stunning! Sometimes a few clouds can make the sunset even more beautiful ;)

    I hope the rest of your week goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spring weather is so whacky i go from wanting smoothies to hot soup daily! Both look fantastic! Corn muffins are ideal with veggie soup. I can't deal with reheating rice so I'm totally impressed you have the veggies and rice for lunches.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete