Sunday, April 30, 2017

Five To Go

One week down, five to go until the end of the school year. Yippee! Thank you to everyone on my previous post for the culinary inspiration. I will have a few things to show on Wednesday. For now, the weekend:

Peach bellini and good conversation with a friend on Friday evening:

Saturday morning looked like this:
  

Workout, massage, lunch:
 White Bean & Kale Soup, Sourdough Roll.

Sunday morning coffee was so good, I had two cups: (it's all about this caramel creamer)

Lots of laboring in the kitchen, which will be shown in my next post, but here is one labor eaten today: kale chips with not enough nooch and too much bell pepper.

See you soon! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I am so about the caramel creamer! It is seriously the best thing ever! I always love seeing Remy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! This creamer is going to be a problem! Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. OOh, caramel creamer sounds lovely. Sadly we have no flavoured creamers in the UK. I would love to try some. I have found a good company that sells sfv flavoured coffee though and I'm working my way through their range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could send you some! I bet you'll see it in stores by the end of the year. Yum!

      Delete
  3. Oooh yes, caramel creamer! That definitely calls for 2 cups! :) I can't believe it snowed, that is ridiculous. My friend in New Mexico had snow too and I couldn't believe it. The bellini looks and sounds delicious and hooray for a massage! Love sweet Remy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My extended family had a foot of snow, and they are still without power on the farm. Brrr!! We are all melted and back into the 50s, with 80s expected by Friday and Saturday. Naturally.

      I'm so happy to be half way through the week! Woo hoo!

      Delete
  4. Why does vegan caramel creamer exist over here?! I'd be all about that too if that was an option! Peach bellinis though, I can definitely support! The kale chips are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I really think it'll jump the ocean soon. There are a lot of brands here, so there has to be a demand!

      Delete
  5. Snow in April? That is freaky.

    It used to be my dream to go to Harry's Bar in Venice to have a Bellini (Harry's is the birthplace). The Mr. and I were in Venice and trudged up and down looking for the damned bar. Finally find it and I am ready to order my Bellini and management said the Mr. had to leave cuz he was wearing shorts and they werent allowed. Motherf*ckers. Still bitter bout that one.

    ReplyDelete