Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Break Part 1

Three posts coming to you this week! Spring Break is the last respite before the nine week countdown to summer vacation. It's going to be productive, but with lots of sleep (I'm already averaging 8 hours or more the last couple of nights, and an afternoon nap. It's clear that I'm tired. Ha ha!).

We've had a true representation of spring this weekend with one warm day, and one cool day. Yesterday, I enjoyed my post-workout smoothie al fresco.
Vega Coconut Almond, frozen banana, frozen mango, juice of two oranges and water.

When it's nice outside, I want a sandwich.
From City Bakery Cafe, a build your own veggie sandwich on ciabatta (roasted red pepper hummus, avocado, tomato, red onion, cucumber, lettuce).

Today was much cooler and rainy outside, which means snuggles and a nap with my little guy. He's doing well, still rotating active days with rest days, some days crated, some days not.
 
 And a nice big baked potato to warm me as well.

See you for Part 2 of Spring Break on Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I love the color of your smoothie!
    And I always love seeing sweet Remy, I'm glad he's doing well.
    I eat so many potatoes, and I don't eat baked potatoes nearly enough!!
    Enjoy the rest of your break!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, too! Remy has been such a blessing in my life!

      Baked potatoes are my go-to when I don't feel like cooking. Ha ha! I'm going to try to branch out and make potato pancakes soon!

      Delete
  2. Oooh yum! Lots of delicious meals happening over there. I'm definitely ready for smoothie weather. Do you use the Tofutti Sour Cream? That sandwich looks amazing, ciabatta bread is one of my favorites.

    I hope that you are enjoying your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Team Tofutti all the way on the sour cream! It has a great consistency and flavor. Just like the Better Than Cream Cheese! There is something about a good sandwich...

      Thank you, it has been wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Sweet sweet Remy! He must love the extra cuddling time. Chives on the Baked Potato or Scallions?

    ReplyDelete