Sunday, February 5, 2017

Enjoy This

Jam packed weekend of catching up with friends and then watching the SuperBowl with family.  I slept in, and sped off to cycle/HIIT class. I was meeting a friend shortly thereafter so only time for a shower, and no breakfast. I inhaled this salad from ModMarket whilst chatting away:
 

Sandwich of dreams from Snarf's for dinner:
Cocomels for dessert:

Sunday morning early breakfast (8am!) at WaterCourse:

My snack contribution for the SuperBowl:
I did eat a salad for lunch, so I promise the entire weekend wasn't overly indulgent. Just mostly. Ha!  I hope you had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Yum, that sandwich looks so yummy!! It all looks delicious! Cocomels are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh everything looks amazing! That sandwich looks like perfect and hooray for the brunch at WaterCourse! I feel like it has been a while since you've been there. That scramble always looks amazing. I've been a popcorn fiend lately but haven't tried that one! I've noticed that the cheddar/caramel popcorn mix is super popular now so it would be fun to mix that with vegan caramel corn and see what the hype is about! I believe TJs caramel corn is vegan. Now I have to try this ha!

    Glad you had a nice weekend! Hope your week goes quickly! Do you have off President's week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long time since I went in, and it wasn't quite as spectacular as I recalled in my mind - but still very good!

      Oh my gosh! I have to look for that caramel corn on my next TJ's trip!!

      Thank you, I did! And yes - one more three day weekend coming up! Woo hoo!

      Delete
  3. That really does look like a sandwich of dreams! What was in there, and can you post me one?! I'd also love to shovel several handfuls of cheezy popcorn into my face! I did manage to get myself some of those Cocomels before, and they were pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toasted wheat bread, avocado, tomato, sprouts, just mayo, lettuce, onion, pickles...it's so good!

      Delete
  4. Excellent post! Love the looks of the Salad and Sandwich. Glad you are patronizing Watercourse Foods, for those of us who cannot. Cocomels rule and so do Earth Balance goodies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Glad to know this post was up to snuff ;)

      Delete