Sunday, December 4, 2016

Holiday Beginnings

You've seen my decor every year, but here it is again:
 Grandma gifted every one in the family a hand-made holiday door hanger during Thanksgiving. Not too shabby for 90 year old hand stitching and poor eyesight (read: I could never do this).
 Speaking of things Grandma made, the snowman table runner in the background...and my newly purchased body butters from Soap & Glory. My skin is incredibly dry, and this has made such a difference the last two days.
 Non-wintery food: Snarf's veggie sandwich
 Salad with fried onions and Just Ranch.
 Tonight I went to "The Nutcracker" with friends.

I'm definitely feeling festive! I hope your holiday season is off to a wonderful start!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm super impressed, I could never make that santa either! I love your holiday set up, it's beautiful and sweet. Your veggie sandwich looks delicious as does your salad. I love Just Ranch!!
    Happy Holidays to you and adorable Remy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma is certainly talented! Thank you, it's minimal but works for my small house.

      Happy Holidays to you and the felines!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for holiday festiveness! Grandma is amazing! That Santa is so great! I didn't realize that Soap and Glory is vegan, that is good to know! That sandwich looks amazing and isn't Just Ranch great?! So good!

    I am glad that you are enjoying the holiday season and how great that you were able to enjoy the Nutcracker! I can't wait to see more holiday festivities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Soap and Glory has most of their products vegan, and all of them cruelty free. This body butter has been a gift to my skin. It lasts for 24 hours, even after a shower! Amazing! I'm going to buy the big tub.

      I hope you are enjoying the holiday season, too!

      Delete
  3. Your grandma is really talented! First of all what a fantastic name for a sandwich shop, that looks like a really good one....
    i love the nutcracker so much!! This year i was lucky and scored tickets (for free!!) to the dress rehersal of the nyc ballet nutcracker the day before the opening, it never ceases to amaze me.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you are so lucky! I bet it was really lovely! I enjoy going to see one seasonal performance, and wish I could have snuck in A Christmas Carol!

      Delete
  4. Well, I commented but it aint there. Love the table runner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I check my spam folder, and it's not there either. Thank you, Grandma has talent!

      Delete