Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanks & Such

The rest of Thanksgiving break was met with much of the same, but with a lot of family time, shopping, sleeping, and 9am workout classes. I will be eating Thanksgiving type meals for a long time to come.
 Stuffing and green beans one day. Two meals worth of a baked potato and gravy, mixed salad on another day.
Made one last batch of pumpkin bread. Remy regularly waits to catch a falling nibble.
In other news, I ordered an essential oil diffuser.
 And I purchased two new blends:
 See you on Wednesday with a standard back to work post. I don't want to go! *cries and takes a whiff of Panic Button*

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing Remy's little face!!I always have some help from my kitties in the kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his little face, too! I'm sure the kitties offer to help all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Oil diffuser sounds nice! I burn a lot of incense but I'm realizing it's probably not great for the air and the ashes make a mess. Hmmm.
    Great looking pumpkin cake.
    I thought of yr delicious looking gravy on Thanksgiving and didn't make it, but I really probably should have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was thinking about the air quality and more specifically - the cool mist the diffuser provides. We are so dry right now, and then also cold, so constantly running the heater. My skin is parched!

      Make the gravy!

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous of your diffuser!! I've had my eye on diffusers and oils for a while but couldn't justify it yet because of all of the candles I have. I would love a review of the diffuser. I am so indecisive about that stuff!

    Your meals look delicious! I love Remy's little face peeking out behind the pumpkin bread. That is too cute! I'm glad that you enjoyed your break and hopefully the transition back isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will totally do a review on the diffuser this weekend! I hear you on the candles - I'm officially on my last one, so I felt it was "appropriate" to diffuse. Ha ha!

      The transition has been rough, mainly re-norming the students to get their faces out of their phones, and not sleeping enough. Only two more days until the weekend, let's go!

      Delete
  4. Mmmmm! lots of good comfort food.

    I never heard of an oil diffuser, but it may be one of the few things I dont need. Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete