Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Good Stuff

I'm happy to report that all of the new items I have purchased recently are delicious. Here's a report from the last few days. Firstly, well overdue review of Just Ranch: superb.
 Tacos. Always good.

Iced coffee. (Califia still wins by a mile, but Chamelon + So Delicious Coconut Creamer + Water is good.)

Upton Bacon Seitan: really good in my sandwich of lettuce, spicy sprouts, tomato, and Just Mayo. (I cooked up the whole box, then stored it in the fridge to grab slices for my daily sandwich prep.)

See you this weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait til Just Mayo makes it to England. We have Follow Your Heart dressing in a few places now but I would love to try Just Mayo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty fantastic! I hope it crosses the ocean soon!

      Delete
  2. I love the FYH vegan mayo, but the Just Ranch is really too amazing! Vegan BLTS for the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best sandwiches yet! I'm so glad I've been able to finally try the Just Ranch; it's so good!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to try that seitan bacon, that sandwich sounds fantastic!
    That hazelnut creamer is my favorite!! First thing i make myself an espresso in the morning with a little of that creamer, i like it much better than the soy version somehow.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend the Upton bacon! I enjoy the nuttiness of the Fakin Bacon tempeh, but seitan is another experience... on another level! Great stuff! I'm normally not a creamer gal, but as this cold brew was concentrated - I was worried that I would need to cut it with more than water!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pics. I remember the Mr. enjoying the Chameleon Cold Brew back in Virginia. I am still working my way through the FYH Ranch. Fingers crossed that Just Mayo makes it down here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shen! This cold brew was new to me, but I've liked it! I hope the Just Mayo/Ranch/all of it jumps off the mainland, and allows you to enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. Oooh yum! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete