Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Double Time

I'm including my weekend pictures with today's, as I fell into the AP English abyss of essay editing on Sunday - as this was their first major essay of the year, I promised to shred their writing and therefore had to deliver heavy marks on grammar, syntax, diction, et al.

From the weekend: a trip to a park, and I had not noticed the elevation marker until now:

I fell victim to my first pumpkin purchases of the season:
 A photo from the aforementioned grading on the patio, with my helper:

Food from today:


 A Tofutti Cutie and a cup of tea just now. Trying to keep my eyes open just a little longer. Ha! See you on Sunday (no major grading this weekend)!

6 comments:

  1. I have been protesting pumpkin everything season, but those pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it is "officially" autumn, I decided to break the pumpkin seal. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. If you have to grade papers you may as well do it on the patio with a sweet companion. I can't believe how long it took. I'm sure the time kind of flew though, I remember grading papers in grad school and I'd look at the time and three hours had gone by.

    The whole pumpkin spice obsession drives me a little nuts but I agree that the spiced seeds do sound amazing. They would probably be so good in oatmeal. Great, now I have to hop on board and get them, ha. Meals look amazing as always! I love the cashews in the second dish, yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I might as well have an enjoyable view and companion while having to work! Ha ha!

      Ooh, adding the seeds to oatmeal sounds like a good idea!!

      I hope you had a good week, and now weekend! <3

      Delete
  3. Still searching for the perfect Kale Salad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving it up for a while longer, but I'm sure it'll return. Ha!

      Delete