Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First of Many

This week has been so busy, I've hardly noticed that we're half way through... with a long weekend on the other side, woo hoo! Why so busy? Monday night workout class, Tuesday after work I needed to drop off my car for a new bumper and get a rental car*, Back to School Night tonight, tomorrow after work I will return said rental and pick up my car...

*I was rear-ended in July, it wasn't that bad and I had previous damage, but the lady's insurance company offered to buy me a new bumper. Sweet! My rental car is a 2016 Toyota Camry with all digital everything.
 But before driving the sparkly new car, I ate berries and cocoa almonds for breakfast:
Made a lunch of Happy Herbivore Eggless Salad Sandwich, pickle, and peach.
 In between the end of the school day and the start of Back to School Night, my boss allowed me to pick up Remy and let him hang out in my room...
 And then it was 7:30pm, and I needed to not be cooking my own dinner:
See you this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm sorry that you were rear ended and have to deal with all of that! I'm glad that you weren't hurt and karma must be on your side because hooray for a new bumper! I love that you were able to bring Remy in and I'm sure he was really happy to get some extra time with his mommy. Your meals all look really great, I love how nicely your lunch is packed :) The berries and cocoa almonds sounds like a perfect meal!

    I hope the rest of your week goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to drive a sparkly new car! Berries and cocoa almonds sound like a great combo! I always love seeing Remy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loaners/rentals are fun. they always seem way more tuned up/peppy with very responsive/non-mushy brakes.

    Your 'breakfast' sounds like dessert;-) Eggless Egg Salad, I forgot about that stuff, I love it. I hope Remy behaved himself in the classroom. And good job patronizing Chipotle, they have been having a rough time of it in the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most jobs would be improved if you could bring an animal friend to work - I know mine would! I love a good eggless salad sandwich - what's in the happy herbivore one? And those cocoa almonds look delicious too!

    ReplyDelete