Saturday, June 18, 2016

Week 2 of Summer

Highlights from week two start with a lunch from ModMarket (the Superfood Salad, minus the cheese and added tofu).
Additions to the back garden: honeysuckle, and a gnome (for the gnome door).
Up close of Hank the gnome:
Up close of the Sweet Tea Honeysuckle (it will bloom yellow and pink):
Lounging around with the boys (it was hot outside, so we walked in the early morning and they snoozed off and on throughout the day!)...
I treated myself to Native Foods, and selected the Chicken Bacon Avo Club Sandwich. It was huge.
Lastly, as tomorrow is Father's Day, I thought I would share the card I'll be giving my Dad.


Hope you're having a great weekend! See you on Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. I needed the close up of Hank, as I was too distracted by Remy's extreme CUTENESS in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It's not the best close up of Hank, so I'll get another one soon.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg my previous comment just had the worst autocorrect ever!! Ha! Anyway, I basically said that I love Hank and the pictures of the sweet babies are too adorable! The sandwich looks incredible, I'm making it a mission to get to Native Foods at some point! I love the cards, it's too funny!

      Delete
    2. Autocorrect ruins a lot of sentences, frequently! Ha ha!

      I hope you are getting in lots of fur baby snuggles this week! Frankie is a very thorough bather, so I had to Oxi Clean the couch cushions after he left, but otherwise I think Remy enjoyed having a buddy.

      Delete
  3. Haha, that card is great! It's sweet and funny. my folks are in maine for the week so I didn't see my dad - glad you got to meet up with yrs.
    That first salad looks fantastic. I feel like it's been way too long since I've made myself a big meal salad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maine sounds like fun! Too bad you couldn't join!

      I'm trying to increase my salad intake, so I'm trying to research some recipes!

      Delete
  4. Good job treating yourself. I hope you get some hummers with your new vine. Saw a storefront full on Gnomes in Frankfurt and thought of you. Remy's friendship with Frankie is so wonderful, as is the sofa. Great card for Dad. So far this is looking like a good summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never want to go back to work! I want to be independently wealthy, so I can continue this life style but also travel! Ha ha! I love summer break.

      Happy to have been in your head whilst you were in Germany! I'm so glad you had a great trip!

      Delete