Wednesday, May 11, 2016

In the Kitchen

This should have been written on Sunday, but time escaped me.  I have more than a week's worth of lunches and dinners here, so I really out cooked myself! Ha!

Collards, onion, shallots (not used), yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, pasta (not used), couscous, asparagus. I didn't have much of a plan, but decent results emerged!

Steamed asparagus, plain couscous, TJ's Chickenless Chicken, onion, and mushroom ragú.
Balsamic roasted veggies, collards with raisins
Assembled lunch sample on the left.

See you this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I would say you definitely outdid yourself. It all looks amazing! The ragu is especially intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some amazing meal prep!! I bet your colleagues are going to be really jealous :) Everything looks really yummy and colorful! I like the idea of adding raisins to the collards, the additional sweetness and texture is probably amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies! Thank you, I definitely had some envious looks at the lunch table! It made so much, I am continuing the meals into this week. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this Mushroom Ragu? That sounds pretty important to the narrative if you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete