Monday, May 30, 2016

Four

These last six days have been so busy, I hardly took any photos - but I do have these random four.
1. When I don't make my bed, I can find Remy back in it when I come home from work.

2. The weather has been great, and when we were able to sneak in a walk, I noticed these classic cars having a meet up.

3. The set up for the family reunion in my cousin and her husband's backyard. Their Labradoodle guarding the tent.

4. Enjoying the peony season and a glass of wine when I came home last night. I had a hard time staying awake past 8pm.

Also, there are four days between me and summer break. HOORAY! I could cry, I'm so happy.  

See you this weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Awww puppies! I can imagine how busy you are but you are so close to your break! I'm so excited for you and definitely a teensy bit jealous haha. I can't wait to follow you on your summer adventures! Hope you had fun at your family reunion! That fountain area is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last weekend already feels like a lifetime ago, it was so crazy! Yes, my cousin has a beautiful backyard!

      Delete
  2. Remy looks very comfy in those sheets.
    The peonies are so pretty! Jarrod & I went to the botanic garden on monday and saw some lovely flowers, though I don't remember the names of any. That wine looks extra refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not good with the names of flowers, so I stick with those I know!

      Delete
  3. Your cousin has an awesome water feature. I love the pic of Remy keeping the bed warm till you get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remy is such a stinker. I'm nervous about his teeth removal on Wednesday 😩

      Delete
    2. His teeth must be so teeny tiny. Should have asked the vet to keep them.

      Delete
  4. You must be on summer break right about now!!! Congratulations!
    Gotta say the wine and flowers photo is probably my favorite, tied with the snoozing Remy :)
    Hopefully you have some recouperation time planned, sounds like a super busy last couple of weeks for you
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I don't quite believe it, and I'm a little under the weather but I did it by running myself into the ground. Hopefully I'm well enough to enjoy everything soon!

      Delete