Sunday, April 10, 2016

Real Quick

I didn't slow down enough to capture more than a couple of items this weekend, but here's what I do have for you:
Frozen banana, frozen pineapple, Vega One, water.

90 minutes of medium pressure to knead out the hunched shoulders (work and HIIT class), sore calves (spin class) and arches (I need to buy better shoes for being on my feet all day!). 

Another serving of last week's chili.  The cornbread dried out, so this was a less exciting meal.

Why are weekends so fast? See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I've always wondered why days off go soooooo much faster than days at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That smoothie sounds delicious! I've been a pineapple fiend lately. I feel like all of the recipes that I've been coming up with to test out have pineapple in them. The smoothie looks and sounds amazing! I'm glad you were able to pamper yourself a little. I bet the massage felt amazing.

    I wish weekends could last forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for summertime fruit salads with plenty of juicy, fresh pineapple!!

      As you can tell by its quarterly blog appearance, I consider massages quite necessary! And I encourage everyone to indulge! :)

      Delete
  3. The Chili looks fantastic. Sorry the Cornbread dried out, hope you put it out for the birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squirrels find it first, in these parts! They are very aggressive, ha ha!

      Delete
  4. Your smoothie is such a great color!! And a good madsage can work miracles.... I had problems with plantars fascitis a few years ago (wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!) and found there are some great orthotic inserts for shoes now, they make a big difference for me in keeping my feet happy. Chili without cornbread is sad! Next time :)
    Oooh!!! Trader joe's finally has their organic vegetarian (it's vegan) chili back!!! I thought it was gone forever...they had it at the tasting station and i swear it's exactly the same as it used to be :))
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete