Sunday, February 14, 2016

Feeling Special

Not only is this President's Day Weekend and Valentine's Day... I successfully made another trip around the sun. I celebrated by not cooking, and spending time with friends and family. 
My free meal, a Deli Reuben, from Native Foods on Friday night.

Midday Saturday meal from Whole Foods: tofu spring roll, avocado sushi.

Birthday flowers from friends and family.

Cupcake from Happy Cakes Bakeshop.

Tofu Teriyaki Bowl from Toyko Joe's today.

And my Valentine:
Tomorrow, the fun continues with the day off, spending time with more of my favorite people! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Beautiful flowers,cupcake and food, but nothing beats Remy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reuben is cute, funny with the little cucumbers on top.
    must be nice to get fresh flowers in the dead of winter! Happy Birthday and the other holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I wanted to say "I think we forgot the vinegar when making the pickles..."

      Delete
  3. Yay, happy belated bday!! Looks like a perfect bday to me! Lots of yummy food that other people cooked, vegan cupcakes, family, friends, and a sweet little Valentine :) I hope that you were able to get some rest too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not much rest, but I have this weekend to do that. ;)

      Delete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Your Valentine is so freakin adorable! Gorgeous flowers and cupcake. (Just FYI, Native Foods foray in the D.C. area was a flop. They closed all their restaurants a couple months ago).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sad news about Native Foods... I wonder why?

      Delete
  5. Happy belated bday! What wonderful flowers and delicious meals with an adorable valentine :)) nice that it was a long weekend too!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a three day weekend every week. They're the best!

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday! It looks like you celebrated your new number with some good looking food and dogs!

    ReplyDelete