Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Lunch & Dinner

As promised, the final result of Sunday's production line:
TJ's Vegetable Masala Burger (ah-may-zing), red rice (just okay - needs more spice), green beans.  Co-workers have been eyeing my lunch lately. Yay Team Vegan!

Dinner has looked like this:
(Repeating this tonight, but have less noodles so I'm adding a side of steamed broccoli.)
One more serving of the Carrot Ginger Soup for tomorrow night, but I'll probably go with a green salad as this slaw with left over cashew cream (from the kale chips) wasn't good, and I threw most of it out.  

See you this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh yum!! I love that your coworkers Westinghouse lunches. I don't blame them though, everything looks amazing! Your meal prep is always inspirational. I try but I never have the patience prepare everything I wanted to.

    I hope the rest of your week goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Westinghouse?! That is some ridiculous autocorrect. I was trying to say are eyeing...

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha! Gotta love autocorrect!

      Delete
  2. Thankfully, the TJ's Masala Burgers were one of the few things I could resist there. Do so miss their Meatballs though. glad you are partaking for those who cannot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best to make you proud! ;)

      Delete
  3. Good lookin lunches there! The masala burgers and meatless balls are longtime favorites for me. Too bad the rice was a bit blah, maybe a splash of rice wine vinegar or some earth balance and chili flakes could perk it up.
    Happy Friday:)
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestions on the red rice, I will definitely play with the recipe when next I make it!

      Delete