Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Blessings

The last few days, the first of my holiday break, have been filled with family and friends! I'm feeling so blessed, and it really reminds me this season is about faith and those closest to us!

My mother and I put out the Charles Dickens Village...


Pancakes again for breakfast!
Visiting my cousin and her family, soaking in more spirit!
My last solo meal for two days:
I'm already at my parents house, wrapping gifts, baking, and singing carols.  We'll head to Christmas Eve services and enjoy dinner together.  I'll be sure to document tonight and tomorrow as much as possible, and share it on Saturday! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope your Christmas was merry, as well, Kathy!

      Delete
  2. I love the Charles Dickens village! I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a White Christmas, and so I stayed snuggled up the entire day! Hope yours was wonderful, VP!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! I am totally soaking in your holiday spirit! The Dickens Village is so cool! I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas full of joy and cheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! It was a lovely holiday. I adore the village set up - they haven't put it out for years, so it really made my day to have it done this year!

      Delete
  4. I like those miniature villages as well. So a love of Dogs and Pancakes runs through the family.

    ReplyDelete