Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sweet Weekend

Only a few photos from the weekend, but I did enjoy lots of time wi friends and family. So much so hat I am unprepared for the week ahead. Oh well! Ha ha!

My cousin's daughter celebrated her first birthday. 

My brother was the first to adorn a party hat.

They also had this beautiful bouquet for the celebration.

Lastly, the cooler weather has me pulling out the waffle iron. Here's one from today, outfitted with pb and maple syrup.

I guess we'll see what the week brings! Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That cake is so cute! Looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a great weekend!! The cake is so adorable and the hat is pretty great, haha. Beautiful floral arrangement too!

    That's so funny, I was just saying the other day that I need to make a big batch of waffles for the freezer! Yours looks amazing, i love that you have it with pb and syrup. Looks and sounds so delicious!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cake (although a one-year-old may not appreciate the fine craftsmanship). The love of flowers really runs in your family. I wish I could have brought my waffle iron down here. Maybe I will order another one on Amazon, you were the inspiration for the one I bought originally. Now youre inspiring me to get another one. Stop with the waffle pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing - I'd have a hard time cutting into it. I hope there's lots of pics so the birthday girl gets to see them when she's older! Also, you should be on commission for waffle irons - I'm now also considering buying one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone! I think we can all free the the birthday cake a hit! Ha ha! Yes, I am due commission checks from waffle iron makers. ;)

    ReplyDelete