Sunday, November 22, 2015

Recent Consumption

Looking back, last week went really quickly! I'm grateful for that, and for the week ahead of family and time off from work.  Last Sunday, I prepped most of my lunches for the week:
Final result:

I tried all of Vega One flavors, and I think I still like French Vanilla the best.  Here it is, blended with a frozen banana and vanilla almond milk. Such a vibrant green!
Mocha with frozen strawberries and water:
Definitely my least favorite.  I like the coconut almond a little bit, and the vanilla chai is fine, too. I can definitely feel the difference in my day when I start with 6 servings of greens, vitamins, and protein! It was less appetizing on the cold mornings, but I'll be sticking to it.

A couple of dinners from the week:
Baked potato, steamed kale topped with Happy Herbivore Miso Gravy and Roasted Pepitas.

Fettuccine noodles with marinara and TJ's Meatless Meatballs.

I can't believe December is around the corner! I hope you enjoy this week with those you love, as we enter the holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics. I cant do stevia but I am glad you are energized by the Vega. I know you will be loving having the next four days off. Get some pics of the boy in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ingrid! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family and are enjoying your time off! The meals all look so lovely! I love Vega too. I like the chocolate best I think but I also like the Vanilla. I still haven't tried the Coconut Almond, I must fix this! Your prep all looks so amazing, I need to get back on my prep game :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time you post about that gravy, I make a mental note to go find the recipe and make a batch and then I forget about it til the next time. Now I need to get it tatttooed on my head or something so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! i have been off a week and only missed one of your posts? You need to pick it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete