Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Last Free Tuesday

My next Tuesday off? November 24th.  Gross.  Happily, time seems to be moving at a slow pace! Here's today: post 45 minute circuit cardio/strength training class, a Vega Vanilla Protein & Greens plus frozen blueberries and water smoothie.
Beautiful morning walk with a friend, window shopping, before coming back home for lunch:
  


Relaxation and the juiciest peach.  This batch I picked up has been unreal! So amazing!  

Trying to expand my recent habits with roasting Farmer's Market veggies in a little olive oil and Herbs de Provence, served with Better Than Sour Cream.

Two more days before I have to go into work. *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I can't believe it's almost over!! I hope that you soak up every second of freedom this last week off. It looks like you've been embracing the summer produce and I'm soooooooo jealous of that peach. I need to pick some up when I go shopping for my stay at my bro's house next week. I haven't eaten corn either, I should definitely change that.

    It's funny, I prefer summer produce but I prefer fall as a season in general. If I could have it be September-December all year I would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sad that summer has ended for me! I know you are slightly further north than I am, but peaches should be perfect any time now! The corn has been great, too - and the tomatoes!! August is turning into a delicious month. Wish I could stay home to enjoy it. ;)

      I like the fall season, too - the crispness, the holidays... It just means I have to go back to work. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Dang! Look at that Peach! i havent had one of those this summer either. Great looking food. Portions are kinda small but whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peaches are sooooo good right now! My morning workout meant my "breakfast" was at 11am, thus everything you see was eaten in a shorter time span!

      Delete
  3. I get seriously peeved when my produce sucks, so good on you!

    ReplyDelete