Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tastes Good

Today was a day of great taste.  Sleeping in, general relaxation, with very few chores.  All of this is very well, as I will spend the next three days at a conference for work.  I guess I have to think about the upcoming school year at some point!  I have a post scheduled for your enjoyment on Thursday, so you won't have to read about English Literature & Composition.
 Fruit for breakfast.  Leftovers for lunch: Kung Pao Tofu & Vegetables from Little Ollie's (I met a friend there yesterday).
Dinner of stuffed grape leaves and watermelon.
 

 
 Ah, summer.  Stay, don't leave!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh yummy indeed! I've been craving watermelon lately, I need to get one so I can partake. Yours looks really yummy, I love the little swirls in it ;) The fruit is so vibrant and lunch looks so delicious. I have to agree with your post title.

    Aww boo for work conferences! Don't they know you have more relaxing to do! I'm glad you got to relax a bit though. I am hoping that Thursday's post will be you crossing another place off of your list of places to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving watermelon! I'm on iPad responding to your comment, so that should let you no how the conference is going. ;) it has been good, I'm just tired!

      Delete
  2. Really simple, perfect stuff. The kiwi and strawberries look fantastic.
    It's been a while since I've had grape leaves, I don't love the ones I find at the WF bar.
    Nice looking tofu too, the texture that places that know what they are doing is so much better than what I can do.
    Soak up the downtime and try not to think TOO much about the coming school year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stuffed grape leaves are hit or miss, but these were pretty good! Obviously, a middle eastern restaurant always does a better job. Too late, I'm fully entrenched in the back to school mindset, but I'm feeling okay about it for the moment! Ha ha!

      Delete
  3. Dang! Missed this post. Stuffed Grape Leaves always make me think of Sarah, they are a staple for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kung pao tofu is one of those things I can never turn down if I see it on a menu! Vine leaves I've had mixed experiences with - I hope yours were decent. Is it wrong that I want to hear about English literature and composition?!

    ReplyDelete