Thursday, July 16, 2015

Please Stand By

I had my pictures ready, even took all of them on my DSLR as opposed to my phone.  But alas, I write this to you from my phone.  I had to do a partial re-imaging (wiped everything but files and photos) on my laptop this afternoon, as it was blinking between the home screen and desktop (Windows 8).  All of the forums I read said this was the only fix, and it does work now.  However, I have to reinstall all if the apps and programs, as they were removed.  I'm in the process of installing my camera software, but will finish it in the morning.  I have a healthy collection of weekly highlights that I will share this weekend! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! That's so frustrating! Good luck, I hope everything is up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I think we can move forward, but I guess we'll see. The system as a whole moves pretty slow. I have had this computer for two and a half years, and it seems ridiculous to already be failing. Argh!

    ReplyDelete