Thursday, July 9, 2015

Beet Box Denver

Seeing as I haven't made in to another restaurant on my summer list, I thought I would do a proper brick and mortar post of Beet Box.
 (Pardon the reflection of the florescent bulbs on the case photos.  I couldn't be picky, I was most definitely being watched.)


I went with my usual, and brought them home:
 Above: Beet Brownie.  Below: Turtle Brownie.

I wanted to take more pictures on the inside, especially of the seating area but it was quite full for a Thursday at 4:30pm.

See you this weekend for my weekly wrap up post!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh yum!!! Everything in those cases look so delicious!! The beet brownie looks delicious as always but lets be real here… that turtle brownie looks insane! Holy yum!

    i'm glad you are able to get back into your summer activities! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I really should try other kinds of treats. Sounds like a tough assignment! ;)

      It ended up being an enjoyable week, it really does feel like summer now!!

      Delete
  2. What could possibly be taking priority over getting to your list of 'must try' restaurants?

    Thanks for braving the humiliation of taking pics of the dessert display. I find the more blatant you are about it, the less noticable it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a hard time going to sit down restaurants alone! I'll try to get to one this week.

      Oh, the things we do for our blogs!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Always a pleasure to see that turtle brownie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yes, it is soooo decadent.

      Delete