Tuesday, June 2, 2015

All Outside

Vega Vanilla Protein & Greens, half a frozen banana, lots of frozen blueberries, almond milk.

My attempt at a Mexican-themed salad (I made three of them, thus I have one left. "Meh.")

Pre-spin class treat:

Dinner: dry roasted asparagus, veggie dog on spelt bread. I'm out of mustard.

I'm anticipating a slow progression towards raw meals, simply because it's now super hot outside.  When it's hot, I don't want to cook - I had to talk myself out of eating the asparagus raw, and turning on the oven (to a low temperature!).  I also need to up my water intake - I almost fainted from the heat in spin class (it was about 78 in the room, and I was not hydrated!).

School is slowly fizzling out - a nice, mellow week so far!  See you on Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all the Ketchup on that Hot Dog! i thought it was Chili at first. Do you 'dry roast' using just cooking spray?

    Definitely keep yourself well and hydrated. Grandma is counting on you to make it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling very ketchup-y that day, to be sure! I have done both cooking spray and nothing at all. When I dry roast cauliflower, nothing. But this had cooking spray on the foil, since I knew it would stick!

      Lots of hydrating today - feeling like I've figured it out. Basically, drink water all day, non-stop. Ha!

      Delete