Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spring Weekend

90 minutes of hot yoga, quick perusal of the Farmer's Market (so many people!), hours of weed pulling, grass seeding, and flower bed preparation. All of that before 1pm on Saturday. It must be spring!
 Lunch and Dinner from Native Foods (Mexican Cobb Salad).

Cranky Remy, post-bath and still drying. (He decided to roll in something smelly while I was working in the garden)

Sunday morning Cocoa Oat Bran...

Afternoon cheezy kale chips

Evening work prepping lunch for Monday-Wednesday.
Stir-fry veggies actually not stir-fried. Oven roasted and tossed with two ramen bricks (once cooked).  Tofu marinated in TJ's Soyaki and baked in the oven on top - you'll see it on Tuesday!  I feel like summer will be here before I know it - quickest spring ever!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great weekend with some amazing meals! The stir fry sounds so delicious, I can't wait to see what it looks like! How was the farmer's market? Did you get anything good? The Mexican Cobb Salad looks really incredible, I'm so jealous of Native Foods. I need to get my dehydrator out and make some Kale Chips.

    Sweet Remy! He's even a handsome boy when he is cranky ;) I am sure he is going to love having his mommy around all summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't purchase anything at the market. It was so crowded, and later than I normally would swing by, it was harder to see the wares!

      I can't wait to spend time with him, too!

      Delete
  2. The Mexican Cobb Salad is one thing I agree is more than one meal. That thing is massive.

    So industrious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge salad! I know, I need to branch out and try different stuff. ;)

      Delete