Tuesday, May 12, 2015

On My Way

It has been two weeks of irregular everything, so it feels a little strange to be working myself into old patterns.  Nonetheless, it was a "normal" Tuesday:
Half of a frozen banana, frozen blueberries, Vega Vanilla Protein & Greens, unsweetened almond milk.

Last night, I prepped lunch for the rest of the week.  I picked this up over the weekend, and thought I'd give it a try.

 It's a foil container with baby potatoes and an herb packet.  Mix with two tablespoons of oil, into the oven - all done! I cooked fresh green beans in the oven as well... Served with marinated tempeh.
 45 minute spin class, followed by dinner:
Mixed greens, dried cranberries, walnuts, raspberry dressing.  TJ's Chickenless Tenders and BBQ sauce.

See you on Thursday, with another "normal" day.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are finally calming down for you!! The potatoes look really good! Definitely a good find and the whole meal looks really great. Dinner looks really yummy too, definitely some great meals happening :)

    You are so close to summer vacation, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It's feeling really good. :)

      I've been enjoying these meals, I'm glad they've worked out and the weather has demanded warming dishes.

      Three weeks from today is the student's final day. Aaaaaaah!

      Delete
  2. Those Potatoes are adorable! You can probably just buy Potatoes and season them yourself, but the 'kit' makes it more special. Great looking Smoothie and Dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, but the box was on sale for $2.50, so I thought that was worthwhile. Next time, though - I will make my own! Delicious stuff. I ate everything again today - exactly the same as Tuesday! Ha ha! I'll make tomorrow a little different.

      Delete