Thursday, May 14, 2015

Countdown

Three weeks from today, I am on summer break!!! Yes, I'll have to go back the next day to turn in my keys and check out. Yes, Monday and Tuesday of the following week I have to go to all day meetings with the entire English department.  But still - the freedom from everything else! Woo hoo!  Aside from this realization, today was a typical Thursday.  Started with a toasted Everything Bagel with Tofutti:
 Oven roasted green beans, baby potatoes, marinated tempeh.
 Remy's walk prior to my spin class.
 A stop by TJ's on the way home to satisfy my craving:

See you this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh three weeks, that's so excited! I'm so jealous of your summer break but you certainly deserve the time off! Remy looks so handsome in that pic :) He always makes me smile :)

    Great looking meals! I still need to try a TJs salad, they always look great. Lunch looks pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried two of TJ's salads, and loved them both! I hope you try one and concur. :) It's closer to my house than WF, so I end up there easily.

      Summer break still feels really far away! This is my last stretch of "easy" for life outside of work, it's going to get a little nuts till the end. Hopefully it goes quickly!

      Delete
  2. Can Remy go to spin? I mean, I guess the short legs would be a problem...
    My TJs DEFINITELY does NOT have that super looking salad. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! No spin class for Remy. He came home and napped. Super Spinach Salad is sooo good!

      Delete
  3. I prefer the Artichoke and Hearts of Palm Salad at TJs. I looked for the Chickenless Wrap but it hasnt made its way east yet.. Hope you spend lots of quality time with your son this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I actually held the salad in my hands... but I went with my favorite. I'll venture out soon enough. Honestly, I think the faux chicken wraps from WF are better. There was a lot of faux chicken in this, I felt uncomfortable! Ha ha!

      It'll be all Remy, all of the time (with the exception of my two trips - he'll be at the Grandparent Hotel with Terra).

      Delete