Tuesday, May 19, 2015

All Different

Meals that are new or have been long absent from this blog had made their appearance! A busy, and long day.

A vegan colleague advised me yesterday of her homemade cherry chip scones.  She brought me one for breakfast this morning. So good!

 The result of Sunday's prep: ramen, stir-fry veggies, lightly marinated tofu.

Pre-spin class blueberries and cocoa dusted almonds.

TJ's Chickenless Orange Morsels, strawberries and greens with raspberry dressing.

See you on Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Yum!!! What a fantastic food day! The cherry scone looks so incredible. Are there white chocolate chips in there? Your stir fry came out really great, I love all of the colorful veggies. Your dinner looks great, the salad looks so fresh and vibrant and the strawberries look perfect. I am so happy that it's finally berry/watermelon/all other delicious produce season ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good food day! Yes, white chocolate chips in the scones. She's made them before, and they are always soooo good! It was a good lunch, but after three days - I'm ready for something else! Ha ha! Oh my, the berries are delicious right now. I wanted to eat the whole box when I was cutting them for my salad!

      Delete
  2. Look at all the gourmet eats! Treating yourself quite well, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best! ;) A good food day!

      Delete
  3. You have a vegan colleague that brings in cherry scones? I like the sound of that person! Marinated tofu and ramen is pretty much up there on the list of things I could eat pretty much every day.

    ReplyDelete