Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

As Ice Cube would say, "today was a good day".  Not in the way his lyrics dictate it exactly, but a good food day.  ;)
 TJ's Bran Flakes and almond milk.

 Creamy Coconut Jaali Bean with roasted broccoli and carrots.

TJ's Orange Chickenless Morsels (I sauteed bell pepper and onion with the chunks, then added the orange glaze), over Maifun noodles.

There was a dry orange is the afternoon, which wasn't great and I didn't finish it.  Spin class was tough, but at least it went quickly. And tomorrow is halfway through the week. So, it was a good day!  See you on Thursday...

8 comments:

  1. ugh dry oranges....bane of my existence lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! There is nothing quite as discouraging as a dry orange! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hooray for good days and chickenless morsels. The weekend can't come quick enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have eyed those TJ's Bran Flakes. Are you recommending them?

    Never thought to add Onion to the Orange Chicken. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really say that I'm a bran flakes connoisseur, but yes, they taste like good bran flakes. ;)

      Yes, add onion! I used red onion as that's what I had on hand (and really wanted to finish off!), and I know you're not a rice lover but perhaps with the noodles? It feels like restaurant quality!

      Delete
  4. Amazing looking meals as always. I'm always jealous when I see the Orange Morsels because I'm afraid to eat any kind of orange sauce due to the whole orange peel allergy thing. They sound so delicious though. I like the addition of onion as well! I bet it would be amazing with pineapple and cashews added in as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, pineapple and cashews sound so good with the Orange Morsels! I wonder about the peel elements, didn't even think about that!

      Hope you've had a great week!

      Delete