Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Into the Crazy

I believe we've entered the craziest time of the school year.  ACT, SAT, AP exams, prom,  mountain retreat, fall schedule creation, the list goes on... Add to that weekends filling up quicker than I care to realize, and I wonder how I'll manage! I missed this past weekend due to five different events/activities (none school related this time), and ended up with only two pictures.  But, here I am! I'm trying not repeat meals too much, so as to not bore you with monotony but my creative juices are low at the moment.

PB Banana Toast

Broccoli, Almond Rice Pilaf, Marinated Tempeh


Apple and almonds in the afternoon, pre-spin class.

TJ's Meatless Meatballs, Garlic Marinara, and Spaghetti for dinner.

It would seem that I like my carbohydrates in all forms. Ha! Note to self: stop slacking on the greens!  See you on Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. That tempeh looks so good. Do you buy the pre marinated slices? Or do you make yr own?
    I am hardcore carb craving right now too... even that pasta seems to be calling my name. good point about the avocado sauce as a topping on something else, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pre-marinated! It's Fakin Bacon. I'm going to make sure to ease up on my carbs, ha ha! I can't wait to see the avocado sauce on your blog (ahem)!

      Delete
  2. Oy, that definitely sounds like craziness but at least you will be rewarded with summer vacation on the other side of the insanity! :) It looks like you are having some great meals to fuel you up. I'm loving the look of that lunch, it looks incredible! I need to try more tempeh, I never eat it for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brain is spinning! That might be why I'm carbed up - I want to comfort myself! Ha ha! No more of that. ;)

      I hope all is well with you!

      Delete
  3. This is what I like to call #carbstrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very organized Banana on PB there.

    Didnt know you were involved with SATs also. Are you a proctor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I proctor the ACT, but send our students to another site for SAT. ACT is all you need for Colorado universities, but if our students want to go out of state they need the SAT. Happily, the school covers the cost of testing for both.

      Delete