Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Choices

 I decided to limit myself to one delicious carbohydrate today - in the form of a toasted Everything Bagel with Tofutti. Good choice.

Asian Chopped Salad with Mandarin Oranges. Also a good choice.

Apple with pb prior to spin class (I need to pat myself on the back - I worked pretty hard tonight!)

TJ's Orange Chickenless Morsels over steamed kale.  Those morsels are always a good choice.

This weekend is "moderately" busy, but consider it declared: I will take pictures and show them to you! Even if they are boring! ;)

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea to limit your delicious carbs. I've hit about 12 per meal of late, so I could take a lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my carbs! I'd say bagels and rice are my enemies! Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Oh crap! i was just at Trader Joes and forgot to buy the Orange Chicken. Great looking Bagel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the last of the bag for me, too! I will get to TJs soon!

      Delete
  3. Bagels are the best choice! I was talking to a coworker about how I don't really eat bread or pasta but I can never turn down a bagel. They are sooo good.
    HOWEVER the Asian salad and dinner also look delicious. Do you put anything on yr steamed kale, or just let the orange chicken be the sauce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - in the hierarchy of carbs, bagels are the most pleasing!

      Plain steamed kale! It was the perfect compliment to the sauce.

      Delete
  4. Blogger is annoying me ha! I definitely commented on this post before and this is my third time trying to comment today! Anyway I basically said that these are all definitely great choices! :) I miss being able to eat orange peel, that chicken looks so good. Whenever I'm feeling carby I always go for a bagel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What horrid luck! Darn that Blogger server which crashes and eats our comments!

      I love bagels, and therefore try to limit them! Ha ha!

      Delete