Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Uphill

Slightly well done toast with pb and banana.

Collard greens, wild rice, oven roasted chickpeas, and Magic Miso Tahini Sauce.

Clementines in the afternoon - super yummy.

45 minute spin class, which was hard but mostly due to me feeling so tired.
And then I rolled into Whole Foods, nice and sweaty.

In order to receive the gift of Friday off, we will be putting in twelve hour days both tomorrow and Thursday.  Good times.  Next time we chat, I'll be on the eve of my four day weekend! 

10 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm!!! it all looks fantastic! Just one more day to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rolls look great. They are in rice paper wrappers?
    I don't buy rice often, I have no idea why not, but the wild rice blend sounds great. It's so nicely grassy and crunchy, isnt it? Right now I have some jasmine rice, so I'll use that up and maybe pick up some wild rice. Have you ever sprouted it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rice paper wrappers, indeed! I love wild rice - so nutty and delicious! Jasmine is pretty awesome too.. I haven't tried sprouting, sounds interesting!

      Delete
  3. Those rolls look like a just reward for all the spinning! Hope the four-day weekend doesn't take too long to come around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took forever, but now it's here!!

      Delete
  4. Yum, what amazing meals! The rolls look like they would be so refreshing after a hard spin class. What is not amazing is a 12 hour day, yikes! Only one more day left then you have your three day weekend! And hopefully you will be getting spoiled on Friday :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm basically dead as I type this. So. Tired!

      I could cry I'm so happy about a long weekend. But that takes energy. ;)

      Delete
  5. That sushi looks 1000 times better than any sushi my Whole Foods has ever had on offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salad rolls are usually superior in quality to the sushi rolls at my Whole Foods!

      Delete