Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend Plus One

I was so grateful for the extra hour this morning, but not for the early sunset.  Ha!  It was a productive two days, but restful at the same time.  The best kind of weekend.

I bypassed buying another bad avocado, and went straight for the pre-made guac at Whole Foods.  Delicious Fajitas.
 Lots of cleaning and laundry.  Remy supervised from the couch.
Still having Vega Vanilla in the morning.  I had it with almond milk this morning, and I definitely prefer water as a mixer.
 This afternoon, I was a cooking machine, and pumped out a few options for this week.  I'll let you have a peek:




See you on Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Having meal options during a busy week is so wonderful. Looks like you've got some good stuff going on. I made a curry this weekend and sauteed bell peppers and shallots for it, it made me think of fajitas, which I never make. Yrs look great with that guac on the side.
    Love Remy's little face in that picture, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fajitas are so quick and easy - I can have it in my mouth within 10 minutes! I hope you make some!

      He's a handsome boy, I do agree! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww Remy!!! What an adorable little supervisor!! I love that sweet face :)

    Cutting open a bad avocado is so disappointing so I don't blame you for going right for the guacamole! The fajitas look amazing and I'm excited to see the rest of your meals this week after this preview! Everything looks great and life is so much easier when you have good food ready to grab all week!

    I hope the beginning of your week goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is an adorable supervisor! Ha ha!

      I'm so grateful for all of my work on Sunday, as it is making life easier (thus far!).

      I hope the whole week goes quickly, for both of us! ;)

      Delete
  3. You're putting me to shame; I've had to dust my oven rather than clean it of late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I'm on a cooking streak (my wallet thanks me!).

      Delete
  4. I totally missed this post! love the Remy pic. The Little Prince surveying his kingdom!

    ReplyDelete