Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day

I hope you remembered to exercise your civic duty and voice!

My day started with Vega Vanilla and water, but at 150 calories - not exactly sustenance for five and a hours worth of work.  I saw these Wild Veggie Breakfast Bowls on sale (2/$4), and thought I'd give them a go (but at work, no microwave at home).


 Filled me up, but I can make the same thing at home (on the stove, when not lazy).  I'll try the strawberry version on Thursday!
 Product on my Sunday labors for the rest of the day: Lunch
 Kale and tempeh, spaghetti squash with homemade cashew cream.

No workout tonight, as I went to a tough class last night and feel my obliques with every inhale/exhale. Ha ha!  See you soon...

6 comments:

  1. Corn muffins = yes please! were they homemade? I salute your handiwork for both soup and cashew cream too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homemade, yes! And a little dry to prove it! Ha ha!

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I confess, I didnt vote.

    Looks like somebody splurged on some new dinnerware;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some big races, so there was a lot of participation here.

      No new dinnerware, perhaps it has just been a while since the bowl and spoon graced the blog!

      Delete
  3. Oooh everything looks so good! The breakfast bowl looks good. Sure you could make it on the stove but having the convenience option is also nice... especially when it is on sale :) your home cooked meals look fantastic! I'm loving all of them, great job with your prep! I love your dishes and that adorable yellow spoon! So cute.

    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although, I need to make less this weekend as eating something four times is less than exciting. ;)

      THE WEEK IS ALMOST OVER!! WOO HOO!

      Delete