Thursday, October 30, 2014

Haphazard

All of today's photos were taken on my iPhone, as I seemed to be running late.  All day.

Psyllium Husk Drink (you drink it once a day for the first three days, and the last three days.  Tomorrow is the last day of the cleanse!), chugged before running out the door.
 I drank my Vega Vanilla and water whilst teaching American Lit (learning about bias, media slant, and persuasive rhetoric - in case you were curious).

Cuban Black Beans and sweet potato.  Even day four in a row of eating this, co-workers are jealous.
 Farmer's Market Honeycrisp, pistachios (on my desk at school, whilst I planned tomorrow's lesson).
 I went to a 45 minute spin class, not taught by my friend/former studio owner (arrived just as class was starting, argh!).  This class is no joke. I don't think I've worked that hard in about six months. I'm going to get on my mat and stretch (for a second time) after I post this!

A late dinner of fajitas, but BOTH avocados were bad.  At least I had Daiya! ;)
The only times not rushed today: during Remy's walk, and my time working on the embroidery pattern before spin class, thus not a bad day - just a little off balance!

Happy almost Weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting-looking psyllium husk drink!
    The cleanse seemed shorter than I expected. Was it a full month, or just until the end of the month? I mean, I'm sure it seemed longer for you than me, who was just watching, ha!
    Bad avocados are the SADDEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a 10 day cleanse, and then the re-set is 14 days (it'll finish just in time for the holidays - ha ha!). The re-set is basically a continuance of clean eating and amino acids (essentially, making habits that I hope to keep).

      Delete
  2. You did such a great job with your cleanse! All of your meals look delicious and filling and a cleanse that doesn't operate based on deprivation is always a good one! I hope that you've gotten everything out of it that you've wanted to and that you are feeling great!

    Do you blend your psyllium husk drink? I.tried to make a psyllium husk drink before and the texture was awful and I couldn't drink it. Yours looks good though! Industrials are blogosphere superstars! Everyone is enjoying them and rightfully so :)

    Hope that you are doing well and enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Industrials?!? That is supposed to say it seems! I'm commenting on my.kindle and apparently struggling with auto correct ha.

      Delete
    2. I hear ya on the technological difficulties! It seems like my web browser on my phone and Blogger do not like each other, thus making it difficult to comment when I travel or when I'm away from home!

      The drink came already ground, and I just added water. It is textured, and she mentioned that some people really hate it! It reminded me of a watery Malt-o-Meal. I have felt lighter, and my pants are loose (they were getting tight after two weeks of eating out!) - so I'd call it a successful experience!

      Delete
  3. WTF is going on????? I missed this post too??? this is so weird! I dont know how this could have happened?

    ReplyDelete