Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Full Day

Students first full day of school today. So tired. This is going to be a quick one...
Vega French Vanilla, frozen banana, fresh peach, water.

Packed lunch:
 Tempeh, tomato, avocado, and greens sandwich. Carrots, apple.

 Asian Chopped Salad that should've been eaten a week ago...

Prior to dinner, I had to do more work on my school computer.  This is how Remy felt about that.
After dinner, I rewarded him with a mile and a half walk with a friend, and her dog.  And now a little restorative yoga for me, and bed.

10 comments:

  1. The Asian salad still looks like it's holding up pretty well to me.
    Nice day of food, a cute pip, and a sweet lunchbox. If only it all outweighed the fact of being back to work, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little gray, but otherwise tasty! The days are turning into blurs, with the highlights being Remy cuddles!

      Delete
  2. The salad looks lovely and I like how you have rearwarded yourself with a walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! Walks are the best!

      Delete
  3. I feel you. And Remy is so good not to actually be laying ON the keyboard. I get that alot. I second ff: that salad looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! He does swat at the screen, motioning that I close it.

      Delete
  4. What a healthy day. Not a single non-nutritious calorie. Remy has a very distracting little bod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall most of it, especially lunch because I had about 12 minutes to eat it - thus the sandwich was half uneaten, and the apple after class. Ha ha!

      He does his best to try and balance on my lap while I type over him!

      Delete
  5. Your lunch bag is too adorable!! I can imagine how jealous everyone was of the bag and that delicious lunch! I'm with Shen, a very healthy and tasty day. Remy is too adorable. He missed his Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had a few comments, but further into the school year I anticipate more!

      Remy is adorable, I'm sure I miss him more!! ;)

      Delete