Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last Day of Field Trips

Yesterday, we studied the Broadcast/Journalism major, visiting a local sports radio and the NBC affiliate station.  Today, the focus landed on Finance & Communication majors.  We walked to the Federal Reserve Bank's Money Museum, and to the MapQuest offices.  The second image is of the Daniels & Fisher Tower downtown.


 Toasted Everything with Tofutti:
 Apparently the Teriyaki Tofu I found at Safeway was a fluke, and they will not be ordering more.  I picked this salad mix instead, and brought it for lunch:

Meh.

Whole Foods Hot Bar for dinner:
Kale and bean sprout salad (too much dressing), rice, coconut curried seitan and veggies (spicy and yummy).  A spoonful of vegan chocolate mousse for dessert.

THREE MORE DAYS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like some really interesting field trips! You are so close to being done, it's so exciting!

    Great looking meals as always. That salad sounds like a really delicious combination, too bad it was just meh. Dinner looks great too, I love spicy food :) Hooray for just three more days! So exciting! What are you going to do first? I'd put my money on relaxing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the field trips, in fact all of it, are over! Woo hoo!

      Salads are tricky, and very easy to make unpalatable. I plan to experiment with salad making in the coming weeks!!

      Delete
  2. I am jealous of everyone's bagels this morning; I think I'm going to have to have one for dinner.

    But, how the heck does one have only a spoonful of chocolate mousse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But did you try the Tofutti with the cucumbers?! I hope so!

      It is overly sweet, kind of like frosting...

      Delete
  3. Great looking Breakfast & Dinner. My local WFs seem to be getting away from the Seitan offerings. Only two more days left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to see the seitan! I haven't seen it there very often!

      Delete