Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Countdown

Four weeks from tomorrow, the school year will be over! Woo hoo! Bring on summertime happiness! I should do a lot of things, but who knows what I'll actually be doing.  Here are some ideas on things I want to do/achieve!

1. Work on my yard.

2. Work on projects around the house.

3. Improve my yoga practice

4. More hikes!

5. Try out new crafts

6. And of course:

There will also be un-fun activities like working on curriculum, and another round of minimalism (in the form of cleaning out more drawers and closets).  However, I am hopeful for a baseball game, new fitness classes, and more time with Remy and humans I don't see often enough.  I'd love to hear what you are thinking about for the summer months!  See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so jealous of your summer vacay but you definitely deserve it and I'm so happy it is rapidly approaching! I love all of your goals, and I hope that you'll keep us updated with all of your fun crafts and yardwork and yoga and bad ass hikes! It definitely sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned and hopefully there will be some relaxation sprinkled in there! I am so excited for you to go to London! Are you going to plan it out or play it by ear? I'm so nosy lol, I'm always curious to see how people travel.

    My summer involves zero fun, wah! Well that's not true, hopefully I'll be able to keep heading to the Gold Coast Mansions! Other than that I've got nothing, ha!

    Happy almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did both garden work and yoga today, so you can say that I am moving towards summer! Our England trip is mostly planned, but with some wiggle room as needed.

      GO TO THE BEACH! That is all I will say about your summer plans. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like some great plans for the summer. I'd like to see pics of your yard. You probably have a very short season there, so you could probably start some seedlings in a greenhouse type setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My yard is quite small, just like my small house. Ha! Today it didn't feel so tiny, as I spent a good two hours weeding and mulching. It was like a dandelion infestation took over my grass.

      Delete
    2. Due to Remy's 'fertilization', you can't eat all those free Dandelions. Too bad.

      Delete
  3. You have some really awesome plans in store for you (well deserved) summer break! I especially love that you included yoga, hiking, and minimalism in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, bring on summer! Please! I'm ready!

      Delete