Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Two of Five

I'm so happy that two days are in the books for this super long week. I swear each day feels like more than 24 hours.  At least the weather is lovely, considering all of our field trips involve public transportation and walking.
 Colorado Supreme Court
 State Capitol

Meals: Peanut Butter- Banana -Chocolate Brown Rice Protein with Almond Milk Smoothie
Lasagna Rolls taken to work for lunch:
 Bombay Bowl: Sweet Korma with Tofu, Veggies, Jasmine Rice and Chili Lime Sauce
Leftovers will be lunch tomorrow!

See you on Thursday. . .

7 comments:

  1. I love the walk around town!
    The Bombay Bowl looks good as ever. Funny how it seems like they barely cook the zucchini (? I'm assuming that's what it is?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the zucchini, it has a little crunch.

      Happy to share a little architecture from the Wild West! ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tour! What beautiful buildings. Field trips are so fun (although I'm sure very stressful for the teachers) and how nice to be out on such a beautiful day. Mid 60s is my ideal temperature, I'm definitely jealous of your gorgeous weather!

    Great looking meals. I can't wait for smoothie season to stick around here. Your lasagna rolls are gorgeous... you must have some patience because I would go crazy after rolling my second one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mid 60s are awesome, but I do like a little cloud cover, seeing as my skin color is called "almost invisible".

      I just want it to be spring break! I can't even think about "smoothie season", I just want to sleep in! ;)

      Delete
  3. Lots of healthy grub to keep you energized while touring that bureaucratic labyrinth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I've learned a lot, and despite their groaning (which is an obligatory part of being 15 years old), some students are enjoying it (never mind that those who don't enjoy it, vocalize it constantly). WHEN DOES THE WEEK END?!?

      Delete
    2. Hey, aint no way I'd ever herd a bunch of 15-year-olds anywhere. You're on your own with that one.

      Delete