Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day

Remy and I would like to extend our appreciation and gratitude to all those who have and are serving in the military, and their families!

Baked PB Oatmeal:
(Look! I washed the dishes!)

It had been a while:

Running errands and picked up a few things, including lunch:
Vegan Sonoma Chik'n Wrap

Spaghetti and Nate's Meatless Meatballs

Align & Flow Yoga: Handstands. The last time I tried one was probably 1993. "Hilarious" would be an appropriate description of my attempts. 

As you can tell, I didn't make it to my cooking itinerary.  I will have time tomorrow to make the stew, and also the cornbread! I will share those updates soon!

6 comments:

  1. So, did you end up going in today? I hope you're feeling better! My allergies have been up & down lately. Ugh.

    The spaghetti looks especially good. I've got to make it for dinner sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not go in! Usually I'd tough it out, but since there were no students today, I thought I'd actually listen to my body. It was the right decision!

      Spaghetti is my go-to meal when I'm uninspired!

      Delete
  2. Aww sweet Remy!! Such a great shot of him! He looks like he is luxuriating in the sunshine ;)

    Great looking meals! Baked oatmeal is the best and hooray for kale chips! Yours look so good. The wrap looks perfect... I love compact meals ;) I agree with Molly, the spaghetti looks really good and you know I'm not really a pasta person. Yum!

    I'm impressed that you even attempted the handstand. I would have laughed my ass off at the teacher at the suggestion that I try it haha! Can't wait to see that cornbread, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was definitely soaking in the sun. I met a friend (who has children) at a park with a playground. He was supervising the kids. ;)

      Kale chips were long overdue, and now I want more! Ha! I haven't purchased a WF wrap in a while, but this one was great.

      I'm definitely in the "trying to kick up" stage. My shoulders and core are definitely too weak to pull it off. For now! :)

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen Remy in a long time. His curls look very inviting. Lots of great looking grub. If only that Sonoma Wrap would come east.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was happy to make an appearance! Or at least tolerant. Ha! They use the Beyond Meat Chik'n, so they should definitely make it for you at WF.

      Delete