Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beige But Better

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie before YogaCycle class.
 Hatch Green Chile Cashews (not pictured) after class, and a Honeycrisp
 After cleaning at the studio, I picked up an onion bagel.  Toasted and then added Tofutti.
 Busy, but not particularly productive afternoon including getting caught in the rain.  I felt inspired to have another Bombay Bowl, not even five days after my last one. Ha ha!
However, the workers cheered when I walked in because no one else was in there (it was six o'clock - not an unusual time for dinner!), and the gal who made my bowl said they plan to keep the Sweet Korma - but definitely off menu (some customers have said it's not a true representation of a Korma).

While greens were missing from today's menu, my workout set up for the week is much better than the previous week!

Sunday: YogaCycle
Monday: Align & Flow (yes, I'm not as advanced as I really need to be for this class - pushing myself anyway!)
Tuesday: Ride HIIT
Wednesday: RideTRX (waitlisted, so this might end up a rest day)
Thursday: Gentle Vinyasa
Friday: Rest
Saturday: YogaCycle

8 comments:

  1. A good line up all round! I love the look of the bombay bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their Sweet Korma bowl, it's so good! I'd be curious to know if there are many good vegan-friendly Indian places in England.

      Delete
  2. Pumpkin pie smoothie! I had all but forgotten. Gotta do that myself soon.
    I bought vegan cream cheese the other day for a bagel I swiped from work but I forgot it in the freezer there and I have been SO SAD all weekend to not have a bagel for my cream cheese!
    Funny about the korma bowl...couldn't they just call it something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been neglecting the smoothie for too long! I'm just about ready to make the gingerbread one, too. Yum. I, too, am sad when my Tofutti sits alone in the fridge. Ha ha! I think you're right about renaming it, something about coconut milk since that is the base. . .

      Delete
  3. Ooooh pumpkin pie smoothie! Yum!! And double yum for the honeycrisp apple. I'm an official apple fiend. I've been chowing on some galas lately and they've been so good. Great shot of the bagel, looks so good! You are eating all of my favorite things, I'm definitely living vicariously through you right now. Glad they are going to keep offering the Sweet Korma bowl, too bad it seems like it was bullied off the menu though, ha. At least you still get to enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe I waited so long to enjoy a pumpkin pie smoothie. I'm happy to enjoy some of your favorite things, except I hope you get to enjoy them too! Has your appetite returned? I hope that you're feeling strong these days!

      Delete
  4. That hot toasty Onion Bagel is literally coming through my laptop screen at me. Looks fantastic!

    I wish I ate this much beige.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bagel was great, but there was a little too much beige in the day! Ha ha! ;)

      Delete