Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bites Lately

A few images of what I've eaten the last two days (obviously, these are not the only items):
Carrot Apple Ginger from Parsley.



Earl Grey Iced Tea with almond milk from Steep.

The last of the enchiladas.

Workouts: Yesterday's YogaCycle was awesome (but intense: seated sprints followed by stand up pedaling for four minutes, repeat x3), and I will definitely miss the instructor as I can't make her classes during the school year.  Today I ended up not going to Zumba as I was having too good of a time catching up with a former co-worker.  Thus, I'm going to Zumba on Saturday and took my rest day today.

See you Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. What great looking summer meals! I want to shove my face into that container of watermelon. I've been a total melon slut this summer. It's just so damn good. I need to try tea with almond milk. I've never had milk in tea but I know people that swear by it. Well that's not true I've had chai lattes. So yes, I should have iced tea with almond milk ;)

    That's so nice that you had a great time catching up with your former coworker! I love when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! The watermelon has been great this year; most that I've had has been really flavorful! Yes, exactly - this was a tea latte, but instead of the usual soy I was able to have almond milk!

      It was nice to catch up, and we probably could've kept chatting for even longer!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sarah, they are great looking summer meals! Lots of hydrating stuff. Mmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the top secret exciting news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to hold your breath a little while longer. ;)

      Delete
  4. *A moment of silence for the enchiladas*

    Phew! I love that I can see you must be having good weather from all those snaps - watermelon just cries out to be eaten on beautiful days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lot of sun on Tuesday, but yesterday and today are cool and cloudy! I'll still eat melon, though. ;)

      Delete