Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Progress in Neutral

I feel about the same as I did yesterday, a little nausea after each meal and general feelings of "not quite right".  I'm not certain what it was I contracted, but I did find out that two co-workers had similar symptoms over the weekend, and were sent home today after getting ill (I obviously fared better).  Hmm. . .

My most questionable meal of the day was breakfast (most queasy):
(Wheat Squares with almond milk)
Better midday:
Plain bowtie pasta with peas, black pepper.
Snack:
Dinner was the most delicious, but still a little off:
Tofurky dog and potato wedges.

It's only up from here, right?! Wishing you a lovely evening, and I'll see you soon. . .

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you may have some sort of flu-ish thing going on vs. food poisoning, then? Either way, that really stinks! I'm glad you're able to eat, though. Keep feeling better and yes, it's only up from here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has finally worked its way out of my system, other than me feeling overly tired (but that could just be because my work load has increased here at the end of school!). It's nice to enjoy a meal again. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Molly. Wasn't food poisoning. The Peas and Pasta looks nice and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like it to me, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone - very gross. I'm happy to be moving towards flavor instead of plain food, ha!

      Delete
  3. Yikes, sorry it's taking so long to get out of your system. No fun at all. The pasta looks really good, as well as those potato wedges. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a reprisal today of nausea, I can see why you would be frustrated with your on-going ill feelings for months on end - it's so frustrating!

      Delete