Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello, Saturday!

Sometimes, it's a waffle kind of morning.
A trip to the chiropractor.  Followed by a soy latte while catching up with my aunt.
When we finished it was past lunch time, and I stopped by Whole Foods.  Which reminds me, I owe you another "Whole Foods Hot Bar" edition.  Will do that tomorrow.
Spicy potato wedges, mixed greens (collards, kale, and I don't know), steamed veggies.

My photo from this evening didn't turn out clearly, so here is a repeat - but it looked quite similar.  Miso soup:

I'm out the door for a glass of wine with friends - see you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great Saturday! Your waffle looks perfect and Starbucks catch ups are the best :) Your WFs hot bar finds look delicious, especially those potato wedges! I love thick cut potatoes like that and they look really well seasoned. Do you reheat, eat them room temperature or are they still warm when you get them home? I rarely ever reheat :X Oh man that soup!! Are those udon noodles? I love the texture of udon noodles :)

    Enjoy your night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! The waffle was so good, I had another one for breakfast. The potato wedges and the greens were both delicious - and well seasoned! I eat it room temperature. It's a short drive home, and the contents usually stay warm-ish.

      They are actually pad thai rice noodles! Udon is good, too!

      Delete
  2. I thought the potato wedges were garlic bread at first! :) Saturday went by way too fast for me (unlike the work week). You had a delicious looking day. It began and ended very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I guess I could see that! Saturday went too fast, and Sunday is slipping away too. *Sigh*

      Delete
  3. Your lunch looks like it could be the flag of the United States of Ingrid. Agreed on the potato wedges: those look fantastic. Like a later in the day home fry side for yr equally perfect waffle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A flag of all things delicious! This WF location is really stepping up their game with the spicy seasoned potato wedges.

      Delete
  4. Glass of wine and waffles? Dude, I hope you bought a lottery ticket because it looks like it was your lucky day. Seriously though, yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine and waffles are always a good sign of the weekend!

      Delete